Sunday 1 July 2018

Cleaning up the painting table.

I am one of the lucky few that has a permanent painting table. Unfortunately a flat surface no longer existed anywhere, so time for a major clean up.

I am using Battlefield Accessories Vallejo paint racks and their painting station. They each hold 50 bottles, but I assume that they were prototypes as the website only shows the 70 bottle version.

Already I am finding things a little easier. The real test will be to see if  can keep it this way. The painting station is changing the way I paint 28mm figures, with 16 holders. It is good, but not perfect. I think the addition of a heavy washer on the bottom of each holder will help keep them from being knocked over by two thumbs here.


Here is a direct link to Battlefield Accessories store.


No comments:

Post a Comment